We are seeking additional experienced and qualified team members who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm, to work on the recently approved “Access Fylde” Coast project.
Disability First, and its partners, have been successful with a major funding application to the Coastal Communities Fund. This “game changing” project will address the need to improve local businesses/employees and the wider local community’s knowledge and understanding of disability awareness through training, business access audits, advice, events, marketing and best practice access guides.
We require the following:
- Project Manager: (36 hours) Responsible for developing the project plan, management and delivery of the project within the set budget and agreed timescales. Salary up to £30,000 per annum
- Project Officer: (36 hours) Supporting the Project Manager in the effective planning and delivery of the Access Fylde Coast Project. Salary up to £25,000 per annum
- Access Champion x2: (36 hours) Promotion and delivery of Accessibility Guides across the Fylde Coast to businesses/employers, providing bespoke recommendations and best practice guides. Salary up to £23,500 per annum
- Marketing & PR Officer: (18 hours) Providing specialist marketing, public relations and communications for the project. Salary up to £25,000 pro rata, 18 hours per week, (£12,500 actual)
- Finance & Monitoring Officer (7 hours) Ensuring that the project maintains a high standard of current, accurate and compliant financial records. Salary up to £30,000 pro rata, 7 hours per week, (£5,833 actual)
The lifetime of the project is 18 months to conclusion (June 2020), based in central Blackpool and working across the Fylde Coast, supported by a small team of project staff.
Please email Lindsay Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a full job description or call Alan Reid on 07541222852 for an informal chat about any of the roles above. A letter of support and CV will be required. Interviews are anticipated to be held week commencing January 2018.
Enquiries to: Lindsay Barlow
Closing date: 3rd December 2018