– j n

Did you know youcan report highwayfaults online?

PotholesStreet lightsTraffic lightsBroken signs

Call Lancashire County Council highways on 0300 123 6780or for out of hours highways emergency call 101


Property Repairer Scams

Lancashire Trading Standards is receiving a spate of complaints where a contract is agreed with a trader, money is paid up front, usually for materials, then the trader does not return.  The trader no longer answers telephone calls or the number is disconnected.

A resident of South Ribble paid nearly £1000 to a landscaper …

The final legal challenge which was made in March 2021 by Fylde Coast Farms against this Neighbourhood Development Plan has been rejected at the Supreme Court. The decision was announced on 14 May 2021.

For full details of the ruling please use the link below:


Back to top