- This event has passed.
Jubilee Carnival Day 2
June 3 @ 12:00 am – 10:00 pm
St. Anne’s-on-the-Sea Town Council and St. Anne’s Carnival Committee are known for hosting excellent community events which attracts thousands of locals and visitors to the town. For 2022 the organisations are joining forces for a very special event celebrating the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and 100th St. Anne’s Carnival. Set in the picturesque Ashton Gardens, the event opens at 12 noon on Thursday 2nd June 2022. All four days will include children’s funfair, a variety of quality stallholders and street food traders. The site is on grass for food and drink producers and crafts, whilst Street Foods and concessions will line the main walkways and a stage will be at the forefront of one side of the gardens where people can enjoy their food and drink purchased on site. The Schedule of performance in the Giant Marquee on Friday is as follows:
CHILDRENS AFTERNOON ACTIVITIES:
- 12-1pm ‘Prince & Princess Show’ Disney Characters (Interactive Performance).
- 1-2pm ACross The Boards performing ‘Peter Pan’
- 2-3pm Kids Dress-Up Disco
MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT ON STAGE:
- 4-5pm ‘Bandit’ playing 50’s/60’s classics
- 6-7.30pm ‘The Jeps’ Modern Classic Covers
- 8-10pm ‘Rupert Fabulous’ Popular Covers