– Contact us

Contact: St. Anne’s on the Sea Town Council

Telephone: 01253 781124

Address: West Lodge, 5 St George’s Road, St Annes on the Sea FY8 2AE

Town Clerk: Kevin Martin, townclerk@stannesonthesea-tc.gov.uk

Town Enterprise Promotions Officer: Darrel Treece-Birch, tepo@stannesonthesea-tc.gov.uk

Responsible Finance Officer: John Nightingale, rfo@stannesonthesea-tc.gov.uk

Town Council Support Officer: Kitty Mion-Bouman, tcso@stannesonthesea-tc.gov.uk

General Enquiries: info@stannesonthesea-tc.gov.uk

As we only deal with certain matters, please check the following:


St. Anne’s Town Council has responsibility for managing the allotments sites at Blundell Road and at  Shepherd Road, St Anne’s, including administration of the waiting list and collection of rent.

We do not have responsibility for street lighting, refuse collection, concessionary travel passes, car parking charges, highway maintenance, tourist information, parks or public spaces in St Anne’s.

The following authorities should be your first point of contact:

Lancashire County Council deals with street lighting, highway maintenance (e.g. potholes), education, public transport, libraries, registration of births, marriages and deaths, blue badges, household waste recycling centres. Fylde Borough Council deals with refuse collection, issuing of concessionary travel passes, licensing, tourism, environment, dogs,  pay and display car parks, parks, public gardens and open spaces, council tax payments, housing benefit.

Back to top