Home Contact Responsibilities/Contact


St Anne’s Town Council has responsibility for managing the allotments sites at Blundell Road and at  Shepherd Road, St Anne’s, including administration of the waiting list and collection of rents.

We do not have responsibility for street lighting, refuse collection, concessionary travel passes, car parking charges, highway maintenance, tourist information, parks or public spaces in St Anne’s.

The following authorities should be your first point of contact:

Lancashire County Council deals with street lighting, highway maintenance (e.g. potholes), education, public transport, libraries, registration of births, marriages and deaths, blue badges, household waste recycling centres.

Fylde Borough Council deals with refuse collection, issuing of concessionary travel passes, licensing, tourism, environment, dogs,  pay and display car parks, parks, public gardens and open spaces, council tax payments, housing benefit.

Click here to return to the Contact us page: