– full council

Planning Committee

Decisions will be made remotely by the Planning Committee and submitted to Fylde Council in line with our meeting schedule.

The Town Council provides ‘Consultee Comments’ to the relevant planning authority. Local residents can submit their comments to St. Anne’s on the Sea Town Council by e-mailing info@stannesonthesea-tc.gov.uk and Fylde Council at listening@fylde.gov.uk.

Agendas and Minutes will be posted to …

Back to top