The Town & Environment Network (TEN) is a working group of the Town Council tasked with overseeing, arranging, organising, and agreeing participation in environmental improvements and activities as deemed suitable and appropriate for residents & businesses of and, visitors to, St Anne’s.
The group meets on a monthly basis and is comprised of: Cllr Armit, Cllr Gardner, Cllr G Harrison, Cllr O’Rourke, Cllr Phillips, Cllr Thompson, RFO, TEPO, TCSO.
Recently delivered projects include:
- Two new interpretation boards at Moss Edge Lane part funded through a private donation.
- Two new Jubilee celebration benches in Ashton Gardens.
- Seventeen trees planted in the Parish (thank you to Fylde Council).
- Town flagpole installed at LIDL Squires Gate.
- Two new Tulip benches for Hope Street Park. Thank you to Lancashire County Council Champions for Parishes grant.
- Four custom picnic tables for Blackpool Road North (x2), Waddington Park and Frobisher Drive.
- New step free access greenhouse and tarmac groundworks at Blundell Road Allotments. Thank you to Fylde Council for financial support.
- Financial contribution towards New Mural for Friends of Queen Victoria Diamond Jubilee Gardens and Fylde Council Rangers.
- Completion of the Shepherd Road Environmental Project in partnership with the allotments society (SRAS).